Richter Precision Inc. provides decorative PVD coating services, with quality and technology unmatched within the industry. Our colors are unique and unsurpassed by the competition. PVD is now the main finishing method used by the Kitchen and Bath Industry to produce finishes that do not degrade over time.
Richkote™ decorative PVD films are routinely applied over Chrome Plated Brass, Steel, Zinc, Aluminum and ABS Plastic. PVD can be applied directly over Stainless Steel and Titanium.
Requiring no organic clear topcoats, PVD is ideal for parts that must perform in harsh environments. Because PVD is a 'dry' process, produced in a highly controlled vacuum environment, it delivers part-to-part color replication that is unachievable in any 'wet' process, such as electroplating.
Here are some facts about Richkote™ decorative PVD films:
- Decorative PVD films are ceramic compounds (as hard as cutting tools)
- Decorative PVD is inorganic and is impervious to ultraviolet degradation
- Decorative PVD films do not require clear organic topcoats
- Decorative PVD films produce superior cycle to cycle color replication
- Decorative PVD has good corrosion resistance [Along with an ASTM Service Condition 2 of chrome plating, PVD will yield > 1,000 Hours in neutral salt (B-117) and 96 Hours in CASS]
- Decorative PVD films are colorfast over time
- The PVD is an environmentally-friendly process with no hazardous by-products
- Decorative PVD films are surprisingly affordable!
Stainless Steel Brass Rainbow Champagne Gold Nickel Bronze Anthracite (Gray) Copper Black Dark Brown