Quality Management SystemRichter Precision, Inc. is committed to meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers. The success of Richter Precision, Inc. depends upon the commitment to employee involvement, continuous improvement, and improved performance goals.
Richter Precision Inc. is committed to complying with the requirements of our quality management system and continually improving its effectiveness. Our Quality Policy is the framework for establishing and reviewing our quality objectives. The Quality Policy is communicated to all employees through orientation, communications, and ongoing internal audits. The Quality Policy Statement is prominently displayed throughout the company's premises. We discuss the continuing suitability of the Quality Policy at each management review.
- ISO-9001:2008 – 3rd Party Certified
- ISO-13485:2003 – 3rd Party Certified
- ISO/TS 16949 – Compliance to Audit Criterion
- ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007 – 2nd Party Certified
- 21 CFR Part 820 – Medical Device Quality System Regulation – 2nd Party Compliance
- CQI-12 – Special Process: Coating System Assessment
- NADCAP – AC 7109/2 – Compliance to Audit Criterion